Saturday, April 11, 2009

Soap Rant of the Day

Why Soapnet Why?
(OK actually it's not that serious)
But their WACK ASS programming decisions are making
my head spin at the moment.
There's not too much that they get right these days, but their
marathons are Bomb! It gives me the chance to catch up all
at once.
The airing of Y&R at six pm, along with the tagline
"Saturday Night in the City" was a perfect programming fit
considering the sleekness of the show.
And now, they've pushed it up to 3 o'clock in the afternoon, (ARE YOU KIDDING ME)
for the sole purpose of propping yet another non-related soap show!!!
(the DAMN Gilmore Girls of all things) that airs smack dab in the middle
of their Saturday night prime time line up. FUCKING PATHETIC!!!
For what it's worth, I'm not completely looking a gift horse in the mouth,
at least they still air a Y&R marathon, unlike Days of Our Lives,
that got dismissed last year.
I just wish Soapnet would remember the name of their network when deciding
what to put on it.
There I go again being logical.

Silly me.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment