Monday, April 6, 2009

Doin the Damn Thang


(I Love that phrase, my friend Bird taught me that one)
You know that I've always been a writer of sorts.
And that I've wanted to do it professionally for quite some time. The majority of it will be satirical in nature, my favorite genre. But for now, I'm exorcising some demons that need to be kicked to the curb. The day before my Birthday, I thought to myself what better way other than therapy, (which I'll also be going to very soon) to heal myself and get off this long dark road I'm on, than honestly writing about how I feel. So, I've starting blogging. There's a traffic jam on that road right now, but I can see the exit in the distance. I just have to stay in my car and be patient. If your interested, maybe we can carpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment