Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shame, Shame, use your head next time!


Just watched a previous Biggest Loser episode on OnDemand & I have to vent, when Austin went home for 2 weeks I was very dissapointed that his friends didn't get him a custom made cake low in calories & fat that he could eat at his own B'Day Party. I don't have to know his friends to know that they love and care about him, but for them to completely forget about the fact that he is on a weight loss program, and have him standing around eating nothing, while they noshed on cheesecake, was absolutely INSENSITIVE! So not COOL! In that moment, they were "bad friends" Shame on them! And one of the friends said "oh I feel bad" REALLY bad", well apparently you didn't feel bad enough to remember that it was all about him that day! Look, I know no one is perfect, however, let's all remember to be a bit more sensitive and adult, when someone we know and love is going through a situation where they need our support and compassion. I'm just sayin'! Good luck to everyone on the show, I'm right there with you, fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment