Friday, April 15, 2011

Breaking News Until Further Notice "ABC" will now stand for "Assholes, Bastards, & Cunts"

EVERY SOAP FAN ACROSS THE US SHOULD BE ANGRY!!!!
It matters not if you're don't watch ABC soaps. Maybe you watch Days of Our Lives, maybe your a CBS soap viewer, maybe your a combo platter, but guess what homies if you watch soaps you're a soap fan, and the fact that yet again not one but two more soaps have been ripped away from us (and on the same day no less) should have you PISSED!!!!
I understand not having the same passion behind these two shows going bye bye, that you would about your favorite show getting canceled, however, you should still be just as UPSET!!!! After all, these networks are systematically killing off our soaps one by one. Let's be honest, it's Soap Genocide!!!!

I read a quote from "Susan Lucci" today that said "It's been an incredible journey" Look, while I do appreciate the fact that she is being classy in the press by taking the high road, personally in my humble opinion I am SICK of the nice platitudes. I want to hear the actors on ALL soaps put these networks and executive producers on BLAST. If this is really the end of days for soaps, and they are going the way of the doe doe, it's time to start going offffff like rocket ships and letting your bosses know how you really feel about them destroying this genre!!!!
I AM SOOOOOO SEETHING WITH ANGER THAT I'M FROTHING AT THE MOUTH RIGHT NOW!!!! Yeah I said it.
Such a SAD, SAD DAY, AND ALL I CAN THINK IS, ALL OF THIS WAS PREVENTABLE!!!!
If someone told me when I started watching soaps @ 9 years old that I'd wake up one morning and there would only be 4 American soaps left on the planet I would have called the nearest mental hospital, and told them to come get this CRAZY bastard immediately, they've LOST IT!!!! But the sad truth is AMC & One Life will soon be no more. I read AMC will go in Sept. & One Life in Jan. One life leaving will be ESPECIALLY sad for me, I'm going to ball my ass off fo sho. I know the state of Daytime has been dire for at least the past 5 years now, but I don't GIVE A SHIT how impossible the odds were, ALL OF THIS CRAP COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. To kill of an art form as important & rich with history as Daytime Serials is a DISGUSTING TRAVESTY!!!! No talk show, no cooking show, no anything show, WILL ever replace or be as vital as my stories are to ME. I LOATHE Brian Frons & ABC you have so much bad MoJo coming your way. Never forget, Karma is real and she's a BITCH!!!!
I promise you will regret this, PLEASE reverse this decision!

PS I did the circle and slash myself. It cracked me up, Ahhh graphic design therapy, there's nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment