Saturday, March 12, 2011

Days of Our Lives Book Signing @ Navy Pier in Chicago 3.6.11






Days of Our Lives Book Signing: Here's the lowdown in case you attend. 1st they didn't tell people ahead of time that there would be a fee to get in. Not cool. The signing in Chicago was at the Flower & Garden Show, $17 to get in to the event, could be different wherever you are. 2nd after standing in line for half an hour we were informed that we needed to buy 1 of the 2 books they were selling in order to stand in line, that even just to say "hi" that we needed to buy a book. Again something we were not told ahead of time. Already paid $17 to get in I'm not buying any damn thing else I thought to myself. Luckily the mother and daughter in front of me that I befriended lent me 1 of their books, so kind of them, won't forget them for that. Hey I'm a hustler, I would have figured out a way to stay in line regardless! All of the actors were SUPER SWEET & NICE!, especially Molly Burnett & Shawn Christian, who is such a flirt. I'm not mad at him. Molly is AWESOME, so funny I ♡ her. And Deidre Hall apologized for the wait in line, and being rushed, they were trying to get them to O'Hare ASAP, & thanked me for my patience. No problem, Deidre. Very classy lady, it was an honor to meet her! It was worth waiting in line an hour and 25 min.'s ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment