Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jesus Keep me near the Cross!!!! This Kristina Davis attack storyline has me trippin' HARD!!!!


I've been watching Soaps since 1979 when I was 9 years old.

And over the years, I've seen various storylines on many soaps that

have caused me to say, are these people smocking halucinogenic HARDCORE!!!! Street Crack!!!!

However, I can honestly say that, this particular storyline, is the most infruiating, disturbing, disappointing as well as one of the most amazing ones that I've ever seen!!!!

General Hospital has been a sickening dissapointment sine the FULL time incorporation of the mob in the 90's.

However, since the addition of Dominic Zamprogna as well as the Kristina Davis asalt storyline, GH for the 1st time in 20 years has given me a reason to have a vested interest in the show.

As a whole so far the Kristina Davis storyline is being brilliantly written and acted.

However, my overall opinion about the storyline, when it's said and done, depends on how the writers

choose to close it out.

And there is one way to do it and one way only!!!!

This young lady, once her lie is brought to light, does not need to be Coddled.

Her mother and older sister Sam, need to ball her out and read her like a book,

cover to cover.

If this does not happen it will give her the message that she has Card Blanche to do

it again. Her upbringing has Seriously Skewed her view on men, and relationships.

It's one thing to protect your attacker, but when you are telling people he's REALLY not

a bad guy, he just gets a little too mad sometimes, that's something completely different!!!!

Not only that, she needs to go through intensive HARDCORE!!!! scared straight therapy!!!!

Not once a week for an hour, but several times a week for at LEAST a YEAR!!!!


Unfortunately, GH has chosen to do what MOST soaps have done since Jesus was a fetus,

and that is kill the character off who has done SOO MUCH horrible non redeemable damage,

before he/she can be drawn and quartered and humiliated in front of the entire community.

The beatings that Kristina received from her boyfriend Keifer were DISGUSTING at BEST,

however, her lying and pinning the attacks on someone who didn't do it were not much better.

Since the identity of the real attacker has come to light, Kristina has been quoted as saying that Keiker is

a decent person that simply has anger management issues.

She had more distain for Ethan who she thought killed her boyfriend, than she she did for the

MUTHERFUCKER who has been beating the shit out of her for MONTHS.

I WANT to see intensive hardcore BOOTCAMP Like style therapy for Kristina's character, or

I will not be satisfied!!!!


I applaud GH for tackling such a real world contemporary issue. However, Kristina's recovery

has to be as well written as the beginning of her abuse was.

And with them killing Keifer Bauer off os early as they did, I don't have a lot of faith that it will happen!!!!

Please prove me wrong!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Although I applaud them for the topic I still have serious issues regarding the storytelling. I wish I shared your fervor but I'm not a fan of how women are written on this show...sorry but the abuse storyline has me watching basically for one reason.

    Nancy Lee Grahn is not serving propping duty and is in front tier story. The acting is what is awesome here...the writing isn't all there for me.

    ReplyDelete