Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Is The World Coming To!!!!

Virginia Tinsley, of Washington Township, N.J., answers a question Wednesday, March 17, 2010, outside a Wal Mart store in Washington Township, N.J.,  where she and others complained Sunday about comments that came over the store's public address system. Wal-Mart officials are reviewing security tapes after an announcement was made for


Logging into my yahoo email this morning I discovered something incredibly shocking.
And yet not at the same time. About a year and a half ago I saw a documentary called
"Walmart The High Cost of Low Prices" and decided that I would never darken their doorway
again, and I haven't. And upon hearing this latest news, I'm even more determined to keep
this promise to myself. In WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, N.J. someone got on the loud speaker and announced "All black people, leave the store now." Apparently this ignorant MUTHERFUCKER thought this Shit would would be a hoot. It's NOT on sooooooo many
levels!!!!
This is not the first time that Walmart has had issues dealing with discrimination!
See the link above, for the full story.
In any case, PLEASE all my Black, half Black and Latin Peoples For the time being do not patronize this store!!!!
I'm not naive, I realize that racism will never completely go away.
However, in 2010 of the 21st century, you would think that in a place like Walmart,
that caters to broke ass Mutherfuckers across all ethnic and cultural persuasions, that
this type commentary would not come into the minds of the employees or patrons of such
an establishment!!!!
PLEASE my Facebook Peoples spread this story like a virus to any and everyone you know!!!!
They must be exposed!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment