Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Woo Saa!!! I Really Need to Vent Right Now!!!

I'm not so good today, really, I haven't been for a while. I was suppose to be moving to NY this month, and because of finances, it's once again getting pushed back. Now with God's help I'll be there in Jan. Trying to find a job to earn a little money to take with me when I go. Can't find a damn thing. If I had a dollar for every place I've applied to I'd be Oprah rich. I love American and being an American, but there's not much to be proud of these days. Our country is doing us so dirty, it's disgusting!!! From the recession (or as I like to call it repression, a combo of recession and depression) to them dragging their lazy uncaring feet about giving us affordable health care, when so many in parts of Europe have it for free, I don't know half the time if I'm coming or going. No one in this country who has a multitude of job experience, and or a college degree, should EVER have to wait more than six months for employment, PERIOD!!!
God bless us all, we really need a miracle soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment